PaceBound Students: You've Got Mail
Are you headed to Pace this fall? Awesome! It's important that you regularly check your brand-new Pace email account. Here's what you need to know about accessing your account, logging in, and more.
You're coming to Pace this fall and part of being a Pace student is getting a ton of emails from the University. Womp womp. Sorry, but it's true. But it's not all bad news! Email is the main way the University contacts students, it's how your professors will reach out to you, and it's how you'll get important information about events, policies, and more.
So, here's what's up: Your Pace email account has been activated and you must access your new Pace email account to see some important messages.
• If you haven’t logged in yet, you must activate your account. This is a one-time process and only takes a few minutes. Start the account activation process.
• After activation, you will be asked to create a password. Create your password using the password creation requirements.
• If you have logged in, but have forgotten your password, reset your password using the given guidelines.
• Remember your password—this will be the password you use to log in to ALL Pace University systems.
Please note, if you haven’t set up your security questions now is a good time to do it—just in case you forget your password and need to reset it in the future. Remember to check your Pace email regularly.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Dyson College is serving up a detailed list of proven tips and tools while we all continue to practice social distancing leading up to the Fall 2020 semester. Be sure to check in with yourself and reach out! We’re here for support.
Staying Social While Distancing
Looking to get involved? What about starting your own club? The Centers for Student Development and Campus Activities are here to help! Through activities, leadership programs, and more, they’re your one-stop-shop for all things campus life.
Sneak Peek at SDACA and SDCA
Lifestyle beauty expert. Personal fitness trainer. Fashion icons and branding strategists. These are some of the Setter student business leaders and visionaries making waves both at Pace and beyond. Keep an eye on their work!
Setter Spotlight: Business Leaders