PaceBound Students: You've Got Mail
Are you headed to Pace this fall? Awesome! It's important that you regularly check your brand-new Pace email account. Here's what you need to know about accessing your account, logging in, and more.
You're coming to Pace this fall and part of being a Pace student is getting a ton of emails from the University. Womp womp. Sorry, but it's true. But it's not all bad news! Email is the main way the University contacts students, it's how your professors will reach out to you, and it's how you'll get important information about events, policies, and more.
So, here's what's up: Your Pace email account has been activated and you must access your new Pace email account to see some important messages.
• If you haven’t logged in yet, you must activate your account. This is a one-time process and only takes a few minutes. Start the account activation process.
• After activation, you will be asked to create a password. Create your password using the password creation requirements.
• If you have logged in, but have forgotten your password, reset your password using the given guidelines.
• Remember your password—this will be the password you use to log in to ALL Pace University systems.
Please note, if you haven’t set up your security questions now is a good time to do it—just in case you forget your password and need to reset it in the future. Remember to check your Pace email regularly.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Center for Undergraduate Research Experiences
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Student Success Tools
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Tune in, PaceU, because Ashvin Kapoor ’24 is going live. He’s the brains behind The Ashvin Show, a radio program dedicated to making people laugh during a tumultuous time in history. This is one future talk show host to watch (and listen)!
The Talk Show Host
The results are in! On Thursday, April 22, join us for the NYC Campus English Department Writing Awards ceremony honoring excellence in writing across genres. There will also be a special reading of new works. Let’s get inspired.
2021 English Department Writing Awards
On Tuesday, April 20, catch an exclusive screening of From Here, a documentary about an international generation’s fight for belonging in an era of rising nationalism. A live Q&A will follow with filmmaker Christina Antonakos-Wallace and others.
From Here Screening and Q&A