Pitch Your Story
Want to make your voice heard? Pitch to us for a chance to be published on Medium.com! With over 220 million visitors per month, your message will reach a whole new audience. Talk about #influencer.
Do you have a story you want to tell? What about research you’ve been working on? A fresh new take on a hot topic? This is your chance to share that with the world, because Pace is now on Medium.com! In an effort to create a space for thoughtful and creative content written by Pace students, faculty, and staff, we’re now accepting submissions to feature your work on one of the most talked-about platforms in the digital age.
But if you’re looking for more reasons to give it a try:
- >> Built-in audience: Medium.com has millions of users per month looking for great, topical content. In 2016, its users spent an average 4.5 million hours per month reading on the platform. Its users can also subscribe to blogs, authors, tags, or categories of posts that they like in their custom feeds.
- >> SEO and personal brand: Medium’s high domain authority helps boost your traffic in organic search results, likely out-performing an independent blog or website. If you’re looking for more web results when people Google your name, this is a simple way to do it.
- >> Metrics: Medium gives you access to key metrics that tell you how people are interacting with your content. These easy-to-understand stats give publishers a solid view of what readers like, what they’re actually reading, and what they are sharing with their friends and followers on other social channels.
No one can tell your story better than you can, so we’re inviting you to do just that. Tell us about your research; share your opinion on environmental, political, or social trends; dish on your thoughts about attending a city campus; dig into how hip hop music influences fashion and vice versa. Whatever it is, we want to hear from you!
For more information or to submit an article for publication on Pace’s Medium.com profile, please contact your school/college communications team or email us. Please note that submission does not guarantee publication.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Class of 2020: Career Services wants to know—what’s next? Do you have a job lined up? Are you planning to go to grad school? Fill out the First Destination Survey today and be entered for a chance to win big.
Grads: What’s Next?
Kappa Delta Pi President Kealy Costigan ’20 has a passion for advocacy work. She’s pursuing a dual degree in childhood education (undergrad) and special education (master’s), hoping to create a safe space for ALL her future students.
The Passionate President
We’re commemorating the Class of 2020 on Wednesday, May 20, with a special virtual celebration you’re invited to take part in. Stay connected while sharing photos, fond memories, and more using #PaceGrad2020!
Class of 2020 Virtual Celebrations