PPA Presents: The Winter’s Tale (NYC)
Pace's School of Performing Arts students will take the stage in "The Winter’s Tale," Shakespeare’s magical late masterpiece, premiering on Wednesday, April 5, at the Schimmel Center.
Jealousy kills. Faith renews. Humor delights. Ready to welcome the spring with a magical winter’s tale? PPA students will be performing Shakespeare’s late masterpiece of music, mirth, magic, and miracles packed into one spectacular and sumptuous production. In The Winter's Tale, Polixenes takes a nine-month visit to the home of his childhood friend Leontes and his wife, but the story takes a wild turn when Leontes is convinced his pregnant wife has been having an affair. Admission is set at a special discounted rate of $5 for students.
The musical will be directed by Lester Shane, and will be shown at the following times at the Schimmel Center:
- > Wednesday, April 5: 7:30 p.m.
- > Thursday, April 6: 7:30 p.m.
- > Friday, April 7: 7:30 p.m.
- > Saturday, April 8: 2:00 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
- > Sunday, April 9: 2:00 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
Don’t wait—tickets are available now!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
We're here to help you take the fear out of your first week at college! Follow our five tips for making the most of your first week at Pace.
Making the Most of Your First Week at Pace
Pace Law is offering a free two-night LSAT boot camp on Wednesday, June 27, and Thursday, June 28, on the Law School Campus. Register today!
Summer 2018 LSAT Boot Camp
Have you ever been whale watching? On Friday, June 8, you'll get the chance to meet one of nature's most majestic creatures—and work with NYC's Whale Research and Advocacy Organization, too!
Science at Sea (NYC)