President's Blog: Graduation Days
"There are thousands of unwritten stories on the faces of Pace graduates, and each graduate will have a story that is unique and worth retelling," says President Friedman in his latest blog on graduation.
"In May, we had our usual four Pace University Commencement ceremonies. You probably think the Provost and I get tired of shaking hands with all those newly-minted Pace alumni, but we don’t. There is nothing like the sights and sounds of Commencement exercises."
In his latest post, President Stephen J. Friedman talks about Commencement: our driven graduates, inspiring honorary degree recipients, and more.
You can read the full post and more by visiting http://pacepresident.blogs.pace.edu. Bookmark the blog or subscribe to it to keep up with what’s on President Friedman’s mind and what’s going on around the University. If you have feedback, make sure to leave a comment.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Can we help turn that selfish kid into a compassionate adult? The Pace Prosocial Development Conference will discuss new findings on building kids’ empathy on June 5.
How Do We Develop Empathy? (NYC)
The Pace University 2014-2015 academic year goes out with a Big Bang...Theory visit. Guess who's stopping by Pace as an Inside the Actors Studio guest on June 1?
A "Big" Star at Pace (NYC)
From Pace Preview to Commencement, graduating student Nora C. Hogan '15 looks back on internships, opportunities, and the wonderful people who helped her find her place at Pace.
Senior Testimonial: Nora Hogan