Setters Circle the World
Three Pace students were recently awarded the prestigious 2018 Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship, which will allow them to pursue their dreams overseas.
Three talented Setters will get to study overseas thanks to academic scholarships funded by the United States Department of State! The Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship is a grant program that enables students of limited financial means to study or intern abroad and gain competitive skills. Here are the recipients of this prestigious award:
- >> Political Science major Hansali Tavarez ’21, who is set to travel to Vietnam.
- >> Business Management major Brandon Morales ’20, who will study at Hong Kong Baptist University.
- >> Economics and Computer Science major Madison Olavarria ’20, who is bound for Korea University.
Since 2012, Pace has seen 22 student recipients of this highly competitive national award. We’re so excited to hear about their travels!
Think you might be interested in applying for a competitive and prestigious award? Check out Pace's Office of Student Success. They're here to guide and support you through the process.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
If you’re a residential student at Pace, review our guide with all the information you will need regarding move-out, forms, updates, and procedures. We’re stronger together, and we’re here to assist you as we all adjust to these new changes.
Important Info for Residential Students
Now that you’re plugged in for remote learning, take a look at all the deals available to you as a student. You may qualify for free internet access, not to mention unlimited data and free public hot spots for a limited time.
Free Internet for Students
Know the facts, engage with issues related to the coronaviurs (COVID-19), safely take action, and learn more about advocacy work while maintaining social distancing. You can make a difference! Follow these guidelines from the CCAR team.
Advocacy and Social Justice Resources