Setters Circle the World
Three Pace students were recently awarded the prestigious 2018 Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship, which will allow them to pursue their dreams overseas.
Three talented Setters will get to study overseas thanks to academic scholarships funded by the United States Department of State! The Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship is a grant program that enables students of limited financial means to study or intern abroad and gain competitive skills. Here are the recipients of this prestigious award:
- >> Political Science major Hansali Tavarez ’21, who is set to travel to Vietnam.
- >> Business Management major Brandon Morales ’20, who will study at Hong Kong Baptist University.
- >> Economics and Computer Science major Madison Olavarria ’20, who is bound for Korea University.
Since 2012, Pace has seen 22 student recipients of this highly competitive national award. We’re so excited to hear about their travels!
Think you might be interested in applying for a competitive and prestigious award? Check out Pace's Office of Student Success. They're here to guide and support you through the process.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Soon-to-be double alumna Jessica Jiménez ’19 first earned her BA in Psychology from Pace, only to pursue the competitive MS in Physician Assistant Studies, which she’ll be graduating from December 2019. Talk about ambition!
The Pioneering Physician Assistant
Clothing swaps. Pageant shows. Obstacle courses. Bra competition (you read that right). Setters are raising awareness about important issues and giving back in a big way this Fall 2019. Join them at these events!
Pace Gives Back
Know what classes you’re going to take next semester? Registration for Spring 2020 is coming up fast. Make an appointment with your advisor before the rush! Their time slots fill up quickly the later it gets.
2019 Advising Period