Setters Circle the World
Three Pace students were recently awarded the prestigious 2018 Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship, which will allow them to pursue their dreams overseas.
Three talented Setters will get to study overseas thanks to academic scholarships funded by the United States Department of State! The Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship is a grant program that enables students of limited financial means to study or intern abroad and gain competitive skills. Here are the recipients of this prestigious award:
- >> Political Science major Hansali Tavarez ’21, who is set to travel to Vietnam.
- >> Business Management major Brandon Morales ’20, who will study at Hong Kong Baptist University.
- >> Economics and Computer Science major Madison Olavarria ’20, who is bound for Korea University.
Since 2012, Pace has seen 22 student recipients of this highly competitive national award. We’re so excited to hear about their travels!
Think you might be interested in applying for a competitive and prestigious award? Check out Pace's Office of Student Success. They're here to guide and support you through the process.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Women’s basketball member Kendra Cooper-Smith ’23 comes from a family of activists, and she’s all about challenging herself both on and off the court. That’s why she was recently named a 2020 Millennium Fellow!
The Athletic Activist
This week, Pace will begin an ongoing program of community monitoring, which means weekly testing for COVID-19 and 24-hour results. We also have a COVID-19 dashboard, updated daily, so that we can better protect our community—together.
Important Information: COVID-19 Testing
Reps from the NYC Campus fraternities and sororities want to meet you on Tuesday, September 22! Find out more about their philanthropy work and how to get involved during this special meet-up.
Meet the Greeks: Fall 2020