Show Some Big Love (NYC)
Fifty brides flee to a manor in Italy to avoid marrying their fifty cousins. Pace Performing Arts closes out their season with Big Love on May 7–11 at the Schimmel Theatre.
Seven more PPA shows before the 2013-2014 season comes to an end. And it’s going to be a Big one.
On May 7–11, Performing Arts students take on Charles L. Mee’s Big Love, an adaptation of Aeschylus' The Suppliant Woman, about a runaway bride (one of 50 sisters), who sails away from Greece to Italy. But the jilted grooms (and 50 brothers) show up in helicopters to take their brides back.
Performances will be held at the Schimmel Theatre on:
Wednesday, May 7–Friday, May 9 at 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, May 10 at 1:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, May 11 at 1:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are $6 for Pace students and seniors and $12 general admission, and can be purchased through OvationTix.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Join the Lubin School of Business for the One Day Immersion Conference in media, entertainment, and technology—featuring Chairman and CEO of Time Warner Jeff Bewkes—on Friday, October 20, in NYC.
Get Immersed (NYC)
From drag BINGO to an evening at the famed Nuyorican Poets Cafe, the LGBTQA and Social Justice Center has a sizzling series of September events.
Proud for Pride (NYC)
Relax—because the relaxation room is re-opening! Join the PLV Community for that SPActacular event and many more in the latest round of 50 Days and 50 Nights.
50/50 Cruises Onward (PLV)