Small Steps, Big Cure (PLV)
One small step for the Pace Community—one giant leap toward a cure. Join Nu Zeta Phi at their annual Small Steps to a Big Cure Walkathon on March 29 in PLV.
This year, more than 40,000 women and men will die from breast cancer in the U.S. That’s the entire Pace population, times three.
On Saturday, March 29, Nu Zeta Phi wants you to join them in walking all over cancer at their 11th Annual Small Steps to a Big Cure Walkathon.
The walk will start at the Kessel Student Center, onto Route 117 and the 9A bike path on Elm Road, and end at Dow Hall.
Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. and the walk begins promptly at 10:00 a.m.
The sisters will be tabling on March 24–28 in the Kessel Well, selling t-shirts, totes, and maybe even some baked goods. Stop by and show your support!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Every two minutes, someone in the US is sexually assaulted. Join the Pace Community in raising awareness during Sexual Assault Awareness Week, a series of events including screenings of The Hunting Ground, Take Back the Night, self-defense workshops, and more.
Take a Stand
Model UN PLV soars at the 2015 National Model UN Conference. Biochem and chem students dropped some science on Denver. Dyson and Lubin students get to business at the Dallas Federal Reserve Bank conference. Two students get Watson fellowships. The moot team makes their point in Vienna.
Success Starts Here
Colonel Mustard in the library with a candlestick? Not so fast. Pace’s Forensic Science Student Organization has some different clues for you as they host a special murder mystery dinner on April 24 in NYC.
It's a (Murder) Mystery (NYC)