Small Steps, Big Cure (PLV)
One small step for the Pace Community—one giant leap toward a cure. Join Nu Zeta Phi at their annual Small Steps to a Big Cure Walkathon on March 29 in PLV.
This year, more than 40,000 women and men will die from breast cancer in the U.S. That’s the entire Pace population, times three.
On Saturday, March 29, Nu Zeta Phi wants you to join them in walking all over cancer at their 11th Annual Small Steps to a Big Cure Walkathon.
The walk will start at the Kessel Student Center, onto Route 117 and the 9A bike path on Elm Road, and end at Dow Hall.
Registration begins at 9:00 a.m. and the walk begins promptly at 10:00 a.m.
The sisters will be tabling on March 24–28 in the Kessel Well, selling t-shirts, totes, and maybe even some baked goods. Stop by and show your support!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
President Krislov welcomes the Pace Community back for the spring 2018 semester and shares his thoughts on a brighter 2018, big wins in academics and athletics, and his super-cool Cafeteria Karaoke event.
Welcome Back from President Krislov
Now that winter break has come to a close and Spring 2018 is in full swing, the PLV Campus is back at it with more amazing events!
Back to the 50/50
This February, the PLV and NYC campuses will be visited by two seminal speakers in honor of Black History Month: Yusef Salaam and Marc Lamont Hill, PhD.
Black History Month 2018