Snow Ball Heats Up
The weather outside is (still) frightful, but the #PLV50 Snow Ball will be so delightful.
On Friday, February 7, the celebration of PLV’s 50th anniversary continues with the Pleasantville Snow Ball, a winter-themed formal dinner and dance.
Faculty, staff, and students are invited to put on the ritz and head over the Wilcox Gym at 8:00 p.m. to dance the night away. After dinner, The Projekt will take the stage to play the greatest hits of yesterday and today.
Tickets are $15 per person, or you can purchase a table with seating for eight for $80. To buy your ticket and reserve your space, visit pacesnowball.eventbrite.com.
Are you snapping photos and sharing them on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook? Be sure to use #PLV50!
The Snow Ball is a #PLV50 event and is hosted by the Office of Student Development and Campus Activities. For more information, contact Niki Fjeldal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace student De’Ja Cox ’17 talks two majors, getting involved on campus and off, the importance of taking some time for yourself, and really getting to know the inner you.
Having It All
Are you walking the walk this May? Share your Pace story with us and we’ll include it in a future issue of The Pulse and on Pace’s social media accounts.
Seniors: Send Us Your Stories!
Labor relations and a little bit of love happen at the pajama factory as Pace School of Performing Arts presents The Pajama Game on April 29–May 3 at the Schimmel.
PJs and Pay Raises (NYC)