Student-Run Success (PLV)
There are so many student-run businesses on the PLV Campus; from a late-night café to a mini convenience store to the most recent health food pit stop, Setters are what keep #PaceU running. Check them out!
The Center for Student Enterprise (CSE) initiates and coordinates student-run businesses on the PLV Campus. Business students interested in venturing into the field of entrepreneurship get an exclusive opportunity to meet with like-minded peers and professors from the Lubin School of Business. They gain invaluable managerial experience, see their ideas come to fruition, and manage real businesses—all thanks to the CSE. In fact, more than 80 Pace students work for the five businesses coordinated by CSE!
These are all the student-run businesses currently operating on the PLV Campus. Want to learn more about how they operate? Check out the CSE website or contact Kathy Winsted, PhD, the director of CSE, via phone at (914) 773-3905 or by sending an email.
- >> Hours: Weekdays, 9:00 p.m.–1:00 a.m.
- >> Location: Martin Hall basement
- >> Executives: Christian Buono ’20 (General Manager), Alex Cavallaro (Marketing Manager), Natasha Fallen ’22 (Human Resources Manager), Ridge Dufek (Purchasing Manager), Dev St. Jean ’20 (Operations Manager), and Rocco Odell ’21 (Chief Financial Officer)
The Pace Perk Cafe was established by the Pace Association of Collegiate Entrepreneurs in 2010. Affectionately referred to as “The Perk” on campus, this business is a late-night café that serves beverages, snacks, and hot foods. The Pace Perk Cafe also hosts frequent events, offers many free giveaways. Their most popular products? Milkshakes and chicken nuggets. Be sure to follow them on Instagram for info on their latest specials and events!
- >> Hours: Weekdays, 10:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m.; Sundays, 12:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.
- >> Location: Mortola Library
- >> Executives: Sammi Li ’20 (General Manager), Sophia Guo ’20 (Chief Financial Officer), John Carlo Bautista ’21 (Human Resources Manager), Grace Gioia ’21 (Purchasing Manager), and Noelle McCullough ’19 (Marketing Manager)
Founded in 2014, Pace Mart is a campus store designed to be the best stop for the busy members of the Pace Community to grab whatever they need. Pace Mart offers a variety of products and services, ranging from coffee and baked goods, to everyday convenience and school items. Follow them on Instagram for up-to-the-minute info about promotions!
- >> Executives: Amanda Stewart ’21 (General Manager), Peter Giambrone ’21 (Chief Information Officer), Joseph Silvestro ’21 (Chief Financial Officer), and Kadija Shaw ’21 (Client Relations Manager)
Got a lot of data to crunch? Lubin has the team. Pace Connect is a student-run research and call center that began in 2012. Outreach representatives make calls for various school departments including Admission, Annual Fund, Office of Student Assistance, Office of Student Success, Career Services, Office of Planning and Assessment, and others. The business also conducts polls and satisfaction surveys for outside clients.
- >> Hours: Weekdays, 10:00 p.m.–12:00 a.m.
- >> Executive: Kyle Coimbra ’20 (General Manager and Chief Financial Officer), Skyler Lelakowski ’20 (Restaurant Relations), Filip Turecky ’21 (Chief Operating Officer), and Jack Needham ’22 (Marketing Manager)
Pace Delivers, founded in 2017, provides students with the option to order food online from local restaurants and have it delivered to them right on the PLV Campus. It serves as a one-stop shop for good eats such as McDonald’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chipotle, Rocky’s Deli, and Applebee’s. Pace Delivers provides the additional benefit of educating staff through real-life business experience while providing opportunities to advance to management positions. Pace Delivers serves residence halls at 10:00 p.m. and midnight, every night of the week.
- >> Hours: Weekdays, 9:00 a.m–7:30 p.m.; weekends, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- >> Location: Goldstein Fitness Center
- >> Executives: Matthew LaSala ’21 (General Manager), Nicole Forgione ’21 (Chief Operating Officer), Anthony Mujica ’19 (Chief Financial Officer), Angilee Sewkarran ’21 (Marketing Manager), and Andrea Vittoria ’20 (Purchasing Manager)
Launched just last year, Pace Fit is the spot on the PLV Campus that’s open every day serving fresh coffee, healthy smoothies and shakes, and plenty of snacks. Pace Fit also operates during many of the events that happen in the Goldstein Fitness Center, providing refreshments to participants and spectators alike. They’re located in the concession stand past the lobby and across from the weight room!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
SGA’s Executive Vice President Angie Siguenza ’21 is a first-gen student who speaks three languages, landed a spot in the prestigious Goldman Sachs Women’s Leadership Camp, and, oh yeah, she even boxes.
The Financial Executive
From the social construction of New York to Spain’s “Pact of Silence” to the identity of Canadian Kashubs, Dyson is inviting expert speakers to deliver seminars that will expand your cultural awareness in humanities and the social sciences.
Dyson Seminars: Spring 2020 (NYC)
Did somebody say Taco Tuesday? Pace is serving up a ton of tasty events that will sate any sweet (or savory) tooth. We’re talking cupcakes, snacks, and one big banquet you won’t want to miss.
Order Up! Tasty Events