Taking Cybersecurity by Storm
On October 6, Pace University hosts CyberStorm, a conference on cybersecurity in business featuring guest panelists and keynotes by experts Cy Vance Jr. and Timothy T. Lunderman.
On Friday, October 6, join the Business Council of Westchester and Pace University for the inaugural cybersecurity conference CyberStorm: Cybersecurity in Business. Manhattan District Attorney and leading proponent on the threat of cybercrime and attacks Cy Vance Jr. and senior cybersecurity administrator for worldwide technology and former top tier administrator for the US National Security Agency Timothy T. Lunderman will provide keynote addresses.
High profile and industry-leading panelists include:
- > Marene Allison, VP and Chief Information Security, Johnson and Johnson
- > Venkata Ramdas Avasarala, Head of Cybersecurity Sales, North America, Tata Consultancy Services
- > Nicholas Donofrio, IBM Fellow Emeritus and IBM Executive VP, Innovation and Technology (Ret.)
- > Alexander N.M. Niejelow, Senior VP, Cyber Security Coordination and Advocacy, MasterCard
- > Josh Stabiner, Chief Information Security Officer and Head of Technology Infrastructure, Pine River Capital Management LP
- > Yigal Rechtman, CPA, CFE, CITP, CISM, Managing Member, Rechtman CPA PLLC
- > Bill Moylan, DFCP, CISSP, Senior Director, Cyber Investigations, Kroll Cyber Security LLC
Friday, October 6, 2017
8:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
The day’s events include breakfast and lunch keynotes, breakout sessions, and networking opportunities. Discussion topics will center around the current climate in cybercrime and cybersecurity on a business, government, and national level. Visit the Cyberstorm Conference website for more information.
All faculty and staff are invited to join a conversation about plans for resuming on-campus operations in accordance with New York State guidelines. Join us on Thursday, June 4.
Faculty and Staff Community Briefing: June 4
All faculty and staff are invited to join a conversation about Pace's HR policies and practices in response to COVID-19. Join us on Thursday, May 21.
Community Briefing for Faculty and Staff
Interested in volunteering as a conversation partner with an international student looking to improve their English language skills? The English Language Institute wants you!
Help An International Student