Your House Is Haunted...Again (NYC)
Don’t let finals haunt you—instead check out an advance screening of Marlon Wayans’ film A Haunted House 2 on April 17.
Pace student Lauryn Matovich '14, who's interning for a film marketing company, is hooking Pace students up again. After an invite to an advanced screening of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Sabotage last month, we’re moving from the DEA to the DEAD with a screening of A Haunted House 2, starring Marlon Wayans, Jaime Pressley, Essence Atkins, Gabriel Iglesias, Cedric the Entertainer, and Ashley Rickards.
Malcolm (played by Marlon Wayans) once again finds himself the target of supernatural shenanigans after he, his new girlfriend, and his girlfriend's children move into their dream home. The screening will be held on Thursday, April 17, at the AMC 34th Street theater in NYC at 7:00 p.m.
To get your free tickets to the advance screening, visit www.gofobo.com/RSVP and enter the code Pace42DV.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Can we help turn that selfish kid into a compassionate adult? The Pace Prosocial Development Conference will discuss new findings on building kids’ empathy on June 5.
How Do We Develop Empathy? (NYC)
The Pace University 2014-2015 academic year goes out with a Big Bang...Theory visit. Guess who's stopping by Pace as an Inside the Actors Studio guest on June 1?
A "Big" Star at Pace (NYC)
From Pace Preview to Commencement, graduating student Nora C. Hogan '15 looks back on internships, opportunities, and the wonderful people who helped her find her place at Pace.
Senior Testimonial: Nora Hogan