New York City Master Plan
The New York City Master Plan is the physical embodiment of Pace’s mission. This mission combines the traditional hallmark of a Pace education, experience-based learning, with a rigorous liberal arts and professional curriculum. This powerful combination gives our graduates a deep understanding of their discipline, and real-world experiences that propel them to succeed in demanding and constantly evolving professions.
Pace University’s campus in Lower Manhattan is uniquely positioned to launch countless students towards the stars and beyond. New York is the greatest city in the world, and a revitalized and vibrant Lower Manhattan attracts driven young men and women looking to test themselves against the best that iconic financial institutions, major entertainment, communications and technology companies, bastions of artistic expression, and a major health care sector have to offer.
Key to this experience is providing students with the spaces on campus they need to learn, collaborate, and convene. By putting the student experience at the center of the New York City Master Plan, Pace is recognizing that learning takes place everywhere and the intentional and effective design of all spaces as opportunities for learning is critical to a successful Pace experience.
Week of January 14, 2019
- MEP work at 1 Pace Plaza and 41 Park Row
- Electrical work, lighting installation
- Installation of equipment and duct work
- Sprinkler pipe installation
- Bathroom rough in (plumbing)
- Installation of mechanical piping
- Control wiring
- Installation of data wiring
- A/V wire pulls
- Interior Work at 1 Pace Plaza and 41 Park Row
- Framing, sheet rock, and ceiling installation
- Prep and painting for ceiling archway
- Curtain wall installation
- Interior store front installation
- Installation of carpet, address punch list items
- Stone paver installation
- Demolition of window bays (only at 41 Park Row)
- Installation of rail supports
- Installation of window surrounds
- Address flooring punch list items
- Address wall punch list items
- General painting
- Stairwell painting (only at 41 Park Row)
- Exterior work at 1 Pace Plaza and 41 Park Row
- Stair 5 slab support and countertop support installation
- Sidewalk prep, pour, sawcutting and caulking
- Concrete finish, address concrete punchlist items
- Patch block (only at 1 Pace Plaza)
- Sawcut concrete slab in Courtyard (only at 1 Pace Plaza)
All work will be completed between 6:30 a.m. -6:00 p.m.
NYC Master Plan Ribbon Cutting
Join Pace University President Marvin Krislov and the entire Pace Community for the official opening celebration and ribbon-cutting ceremony for the newly revitalized One Pace Plaza and 41 Park Row.
Monday, January 28
9:30 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
Front of One Pace Plaza
Come see our exciting new spaces!