NYC Master Plan Team
The Project Committee is led by Levien, the Owners’ Representative. This committee is responsible for design oversight (during design phase) and construction oversight and administration for One Pace Plaza and 41 Park Row projects.
The Logistics Committee is chaired by Aisha Moyla and is responsible for coordinating the construction schedules and making decisions associated with maintaining campus operations and campus safety.
The Communications Committee is chaired by Jean Gallagher and develops and implements a communications strategy to keep the campus and key stakeholders informed of NYC Master Plan developments.
The User Groups provide important input on the design and construction of the spaces. These groups are led by Ibi Yolas.
The Budget Committee is chaired by Jane Ciampi and is responsible for reviewing, monitoring, reporting, and communicating on the project expenses to ensure that the project’s budget is on track and in compliance with University policies.
The Executive Budget Committee is chaired by Ibi Yolas and is responsible for reviewing the project budget and making decisions on potential impacts to the budget.
- FXCollaborative, Architects
- Levien and Company, Owner’s Representative
- Sciame, Construction Manager
- Tannenbaum Helpern Syracuse & Hirschtritt, LLP, Outside Counsel
- Grant Thornton, Purchase Auditor
NYC Master Plan Advisory Committee Membership
- Jean Gallagher, Chair
- FX Collaborative, Architect
- Ibi Yolas, Vice President for Facilities and Capital Projects
- Levien, Owner’s Representative
- Ibrahima Bagate, Director of Physical Plant
- Tom Brady, Treasurer
- Neil Braun, Dean, Lubin School of Business
- John Byrne, Faculty, Lubin School of Business
- Jim Curry, Office of Student Assistance
- Beth Gordon, Information Technology, Academic Technology
- Cindy Heilberger, Chief of Staff, President’s Office
- Vanessa Herman, Government and Community Relations
- Linda Herritt, Faculty, Dyson College of Arts and Sciences
- Nira Herrmann, Interim Provost and EVP for Academic Affairs
- Aisha Moyla, Director of General Services and Communications
- Nancy Reagin, Interim Associate Provost for Academic Affairs
- Janie Ciampi, Capital Budget
- Marijo Russell-O’Grady, Dean for Students
- Nina Restuccia, Interim VP, Development & Alumni Relations
- Robina Schepp, Enrollment Management
- Richard Schlesinger, Acting Dean, Dyson College of Arts and Sciences
- Bartek Szymanksi, Student, SGA President
- Leila Franchi, University Relations
- Waikuen Yee, Information Technology Project Manager