main navigation
my pace
Office of Research

Past Undergraduate Student Funding Opportunities

Council for Undergraduate Research (CUR)
This is a national organization whose mission is to “support and promote high-quality undergraduate student-faculty collaborative research and scholarship.” Pace University has an “enhanced institutional membership” which provides memberships to students, faculty, and staff at no cost. CUR holds annual conferences and has many resources for undergraduate researchers.

Undergraduate Student-Faculty Research Program
Run by the Office for Student Success, this program allows faculty and undergraduate students to work together on a research project throughout the year. A stipend is granted to each pair to support their work.

CyberCorps Scholarship for Service
Pace University has been awarded a National Science Foundation grant to support students interested in studying information assurance and cybersecurity. Benefits include full tuition and fees, annual stipend of $20,000, a paid internships and employment opportunities at a local/state/federal agency.

Fulbright Program

Fulbright U.S. Student Programs
Support study/research and English Teaching Assistantships in over 100 foreign countries. Candidates must be U.S. citizens who will hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent prior to receiving the grant. To be competitive, candidates should have a GPA of at least 3.5. College and university students must apply through their campus Fulbright Program Advisor. Grants provide funds for transportation, language or orientation courses, where appropriate, tuition, books, maintenance for one academic year, and limited health and accident insurance. APPLICATION DEADLINE: Tuesday October 8, 2019 at 5 pm Eastern Time

Pace Undergraduate Student Academic Conference Travel Fund
Administered through the Office of Student Success and funded by the Office of the Provost, this initiative is for students who have been accepted to present their research at professional conferences as part of their Pace Paths. Students and faculty should complete the application (DOCX) and submit their applications to Jenny Irwin (