2016-2017 Fulbright Timeline for Pace University Student Applicants
Current students and alumni who are interested in pursuing a Fulbright fellowship should review the Pace Institutional Timeline below. Successful Fulbright applicants are those who ask critical questions, demonstrate strong time-management skills, and commit full-heartedly to the process. From start to finish, the Fulbright application process will be challenging and rewarding. The Faculty Coordinator of Scholarly Initiatives and the Fulbright Program Advisors are here to provide unconditional support, encouragement and feedback.
Start Here 2016-2017 Introduction to the Fulbright U.S. Student Program PowerPoint (PPT).
- May 1, 2015- Fulbright online application released by IIE (create your online account)
- June 13, 2015- First draft due for ETA and Research/Study applicants (i.e., Personal Statement, Grant/Research Proposal)
- June 13, 2015 - Deadline - Submit list of recommenders including: full name, title, e-mail, telephone, and brief explanation of how you know this individual
- June 27, 2015 - Deadline - Submit RESEARCH/STUDY GRANT AFFILITATION
- August 1, 2015 - Applicants should have begun the online application process on Embark
- August 29, 2015 - Deadline: FOREIGN LANGUAGE EVALUATION must be complete (not applicable to all applicants)
- Friday, September 11, 2015 - Pace Institutional Deadline (online application, including all required/supporting documents, must be submitted via Embark). No exceptions!
- September 15-October 3, 2015 - Campus interviews scheduled for all Fulbright applicants (dates and times to be announced)
- October 2015 – Official applications including Faculty Review Committee comments and ratings are submitted to IIE.
Examples of essays written by successful Pace Fulbright recipients are available through the Pace University libraries. The Fulbright E-Reserves are available at this direct link: http://libguides.pace.edu/er.php?course_id=8392 Is
The password is: Fulbright