The Schedule Proofing System (Version 2.0) is designed to assist you in expediting the review and editing process of the Spring 2019 semester course offerings.
|Proof Sent||May 9, 2018|
|Proof Due||June 29, 2018|
|Preview||July 30, 2018|
Important Announcements for Spring 2019:
- Spring 2019 starts on January 28, 2019 (Monday) and ends on May 18, 2019 (Saturday)
- Late start sections will require additional minutes to be added to the end time of each class session OR late start sections can be offer as web-assisted where students will be required to meet additional hours online.
Features of the Schedule Proofing System:
This system offers an easy-to-use interface to review and edit the semester course offerings. Features of this system include:
- Available section display filters saves time in finding and sorting all of the different sections in your Department
- Status updates of all proofs assigned to your Department
- Option to be able to go back and view your Proposed Proof even if you are currently in the Final Proofing stage
- The area designated for comments that is built into the system makes communication with Scheduling and other members of your Department easier
- An intuitive review process that allows for a customizable workflow to ensure all sections get all the approvals they require
- Tools to export your proofs into a Microsoft Excel document
- "Help Text" labels that pop-up, when you hover over various text on the Proof Page, help you understand what all of the data means
Thank you for taking the time to review your proofs. We look forward to hearing your feedback or questions.