Pace’s Precollege Immersion Program is a two-week intensive held at our New York City campus designed for rising high school juniors and seniors. As a participant, you’ll get an advanced, firsthand look at the college experience. Choose from four focus areas:
- Business in a Data - Driven World
- Digital Film Production
- Psychology of Human Motivation, Learning, and Development
- Theater Arts: Acting for the Stage and Camera
Benefits of Enrolling
In addition to getting an early preview of college life, there are also a variety of benefits to participating in Pace's Precollege Summer Immersion Program:
- You will have had an intensive and exceptional educational experience where you will have worked with like-minded students and faculty from around the world.
- You will qualify for the Pace Precollege Summer Immersion Program $3,000 Annual Merit Scholarship as part of your financial aid package if you choose to attend Pace University and maintain a 3.0 GPA throughout your time at Pace.
- You will automatically receive three elective course credits toward your Pace University degree for successfully completing the Precollege Immersion Program.
- You will receive a competitive scholarship if you are admitted to the Pforzheimer Honors College at Pace University as an undergraduate student.