Blueprint Reading Certificate - Advanced
About the Class
This class is designed as a cumulative course for individuals who have taken the Introductions and Intermediate Blueprint Reading courses. This 24 hour course will dive deeper into blueprint reading and cover more advanced and complicated construction drawings. Students will learn about different building materials as well as learn to read advanced construction drawings. Participants will receive a Pace University Certificate of Completion.
- Build upon skills developed in the Intro and Intermediate Blueprint Reading classes
- Review construction documents such as a definition of a floor plan, reflected ceiling plans and fixtures, furnishings and equipment
- Cover Engineering Drawings
- Focus on building materials such as pre-fabricated panels, wood and concrete, and steel
- Introductory overview of building systems such as mechanical and electrical equipment for buildings