Certificate in Media Production
Video Production and Editing
About the Class
Learn to use a DSLR or mirrorless camera for video production, how to use studio lights and the whole process in Adobe Premier for editing, color correction and export.
This course is designed for entrepreneurs who want to create their own video recording and editing studio, and for those who want to offer video production as a professional service.
- Camera and technology
- Exposure, Shutter speed, Aperture
- Filters for video
- Gain and ISO
- White Balance
- Tripod, slider and gimbal
- Audio settings
- Light equipments
- Gels and modifiers
Setup a home studio
- Camera and lenses
Record and editing
- Screen capture
- Video capture
- Editing with Premiere Pro
- Color correction
Export to social media
- Video streaming
- Create a YouTube channel
- Good practices
- Tags, descriptions and annotations
- Thumbnail design
- Tips and tricks
If you want to know more about the program set up a meeting with the instructor Eugenio. You will receive a meeting confirmation after signing up. also you can contact Eugenio by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions about enrollment, payment plans and payment methods please contact us CPS@pace.edu
- Camera: DSLR, mirrorless or SmartPhone
- A computer with Zoom for live classes
Who Should Enroll
- Educators looking to improve their live online classes using better equipment and techniques.
- Educators who want to record high quality video and sound for their on demand classes.
- Entrepreneurs wanting to create a YouTube channel to promote their products or service.
- Photographers looking to expand their business adding video production to their services.
Meet the instructor
Eugenio Solis de Ovando
Eugenio Solis de Ovando is a Graphic Consultant with more than 20 years of experience in Digital Graphics. He provides services to advertisement agencies, newspapers, magazines, graphic design agencies, photography studios, universities, editorials, printers and others. Eugenio has advanced skills in Digital Retouching, 2D and 3D Infographics, Editorial Workflow, Digital Color Management, Digital Photography Workflow, Prepress, Web Design and Digital Publishing. Eugenio is a Trainer in Adobe Software.