Unless otherwise noted, all gatherings and events may proceed without restriction.
- Please review carefully as Pace University's Visitor Policy has been recently updated. To keep our community healthy, all registered visitors to our campuses must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 or provide the negative results of a COVID-19 PCR test administered no more than 72 hours prior to their arrival on campus if they have a medical condition or religious beliefs that prevent vaccination.
- Upon arrival, all registered guests must present a photo ID and proof that they meet the CDC definition of being fully vaccinated (i.e., two weeks past all recommended doses of a vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA or WHO) against COVID-19.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you must present a negative test result for a COVID-19 PCR test administered no more than 72 hours prior to arriving on campus or a rapid antigen test administered on the day you will be arriving on campus.
- Visitors to the NYC Campus must enter through the main entrance of One Pace Plaza, adjacent to City Hall Park.
- Visitors to the Westchester Campus must enter through the gate at Entrance 3.
- For external groups renting Pace facilities, all visitors must follow guidance set forth above. Each group must have a designated Pace contact who will be provided attendee contact information and be a point of contact while the group is on campus. Each group will have access only to the space(s) identified for the purpose of their visit. External groups will be required to agree to terms outlined in the Facilities Use Agreement.
- Contractors will be required to follow the guidelines outlined above. Each contractor must be cleared to enter campus by Pace staff supervising their work.
- There will be individual food delivery to any campus room, office or residence halls. Food delivery is to be managed as follow on each campus:
- On the NYC Campus, deliveries will be made to the lobbies of each building/residence hall. The delivery person will call the recipient for them to pick up their order.
- On the Pleasantville Campus, deliveries will be made to the lobbies of the building/residence hall designated by the recipient. All deliveries to the Townhouses will be made to the Townhouse circle. The delivery person will call the recipient for them to pick up their order.
- On the Haub Law Campus, deliveries will be made to the security booth at the main entrance. The delivery person will call the student for them to pick up their order at the security booth.
The Pace University Department of Athletics is thrilled to welcome back spectators to our games during the 2022–23 year. We will continue to update information as it becomes available, but to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience while on the Pace University campus, please adhere to the following University health and safety requirements when attending an athletic event.
- Pace alumni visitors may access the Pace libraries and computer labs.
- Alumni will need to provide proof of vaccination as per the Campus Visitor policy outlined above.
Internal Events: Alumni and guests are once again welcome on campus for internal events. Stay tuned to the Alumni Relations website for more information on upcoming events.
Fitness Center Access: The Goldstein Fitness Center and Civic Center Gym are open to Pace students, faculty, and staff. Community memberships are currently suspended. For further information or clarification of the policy please email the Office of Alumni Relations.
- Prospective Students and Families: Traditional, in-person campus tours are available for students and their families. To visit campus, you must pre-register for a tour and comply with all stated COVID-19 safety guidelines and processes. Check out our options for exploring Pace in-person and virtually.