We can’t wait to welcome you to Pace! If you are planning to be on any of our campuses, please read below for the information you need to ensure your safety and that of our Pace Community.
Please note, we will update this information as necessary as conditions and risk levels shift. Be sure to check back frequently.
Gatherings and Events
Unless otherwise noted, all gatherings and events may proceed without restriction.
Pace University will no longer require campus visitors to provide proof of vaccination or a recent negative test. However, we continue to recommend that visitors receive a primary COVID-19 vaccine series and remain up-to-date on boosters. Visitors and event attendees should stay home if they feel ill and are strongly encouraged to take an antigen test in advance of visiting campus or attending an event.
Delivery Personnel, Contractors, and Other Vendors
- Contractors will be required to follow the guidelines outlined above. Each contractor must be cleared to enter campus by Pace staff supervising their work.
- There will be individual food delivery to any campus room, office or residence halls. Food delivery is to be managed as follow on each campus:
- On the NYC Campus, deliveries will be made to the lobbies of each building/residence hall. The delivery person will call the recipient for them to pick up their order.
- On the Pleasantville Campus, deliveries will be made to the lobbies of the building/residence hall designated by the recipient. All deliveries to the Townhouses will be made to the Townhouse circle. The delivery person will call the recipient for them to pick up their order.
- On the Haub Law Campus, deliveries will be made to the security booth at the main entrance. The delivery person will call the student for them to pick up their order at the security booth.
The Pace University Department of Athletics is thrilled to welcome back spectators to our games during the 2022–23 year. To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience while attending an athletic event on the Pace University campus, please adhere to any policies listed on the Athletics visitor guide and fan experience hub.
Alumni Access to All Campuses
- Pace alumni visitors may access the Pace libraries and computer labs.
Internal Events: Alumni and guests are once again welcome on campus for internal events. Stay tuned to the Alumni Relations website for more information on upcoming events.
Fitness Center Access: The Goldstein Fitness Center and Civic Center Gym are open to Pace students, faculty, and staff. Community memberships are currently suspended. For further information or clarification of the policy please email the Office of Alumni Relations.
Campus Tours and Visits
- Prospective Students and Families: Traditional, in-person campus tours are available for students and their families. Check out our options for exploring Pace in-person and virtually.