Be sure to check back frequently as we are updating this information as it becomes available.
- Campus Visitors
- Pre-Registration and Screening Process
- Contractors and Other Vendors
- Delivery Personnel
- Campus Tours and Visits
- Face Coverings
- Campus Safety and Security
Visitor Vaccine Requirement: In line with recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local departments of health, Pace University’s visitor and event policy requires the following “full vaccination status” for all registered campus guests:
All guests must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide a negative test result for a COVID-19 PCR test administered no more than 72 hours prior to arriving on campus. Additionally, in alignment with the Key to NYC executive order, events held on the New York City Campus will require proof of "full vaccination status" for all attendees, with no exceptions.
- In order to reduce density on campus, we are limiting the types of visitors allowed on campus. No visitors, including alumni, friends of students, faculty, staff, or retirees will be allowed in any campus building, unless they have been pre-approved to attend an on-campus event and have registered in advance. This includes access to the Pace libraries by alumni.
- No off-campus visitors are to be allowed in the residence halls at any time. This includes alumni, outside guests, or current Pace students on leave. The only residence hall visitors permitted are residential students visiting other students within their own hall or other residence halls and townhouses or commuter students currently enrolled for the semester. The only exception is that two family members or friends are permitted inside the residence hall to assist a student during move-in and move-out. Delivery and transportation services will still be able to access campus (i.e., Uber, Lyft, etc). Refer to the “delivery personnel” section below..
- In the Fall 2021 semester, internal events are for Pace Community members only (faculty, staff, and students). No outside visitors will be permitted to attend so we can prioritize Pace Community involvement and maintain social distancing. Invited guest speakers, performers, and vendors are excluded from this restriction.
- For external groups renting Pace facilities, all visitors must follow guidance set forth above. Each group must have a designated Pace contact who will review their health screenings and be a point of contact while the group is on campus. Each group will have access only to the space(s) identified for the purpose of their visit. External groups will be required to agree to terms outlined in the Facilities Use Agreement.
All visitors to Pace campuses will be required to complete a screening questionnaire, except as provided below for delivery personnel. Only those visitors who received a green check will be permitted on campus. Each visitor must display the result of their screening to security upon arriving to campus.
- NYC Campus: The person inviting the visitors will register the visitors via the Splan visitor management software. Potential visitors to the NYC campus will be asked to complete a screening questionnaire through Splan Visitor Management System prior to their visit.
- Pleasantville and Haub Law campuses: The person inviting the visitor to campus, will send the potential visitor a link to the screening tool via the Teamworks site as outlined on the attached workflow.
- Contractors will be required to follow the guidelines outlined above. Like Pace employees, they must check in each day via the Teamworks or Splan Visitor Management System, and must display their approval to be on campus to security when entering the campus, or when asked.
- Each contractor must be cleared to enter campus by Pace staff supervising their work.
- If vendors are called to campus in response to an emergency, the department responsible must notify Security. Security will direct them to complete the screening questionnaire before they will be allowed to proceed to the worksite.
- Following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), delivery personnel are not required to complete the health screening. They must wear acceptable face coverings (defined above) and follow social distancing protocols. See updates to Mail Services for information on package delivery.
- There will be individual food delivery to any campus room, office or residence halls. Food delivery is to be managed as follow on each campus:
- On the NYC Campus, deliveries will be made to the lobbies of each building/residence hall. The delivery person will call the recipient for them to pick up their order.
- On the Pleasantville Campus, deliveries will be made to the lobbies of the building/residence hall designated by the recipient. All deliveries to the Townhouses will be made to the Townhouse circle. The delivery person will call the recipient for them to pick up their order.
- On the Haub Law Campus, deliveries will be made to the security booth at the main entrance. The delivery person will call the student for them to pick up their order at the security booth.
The Pace University Department of Athletics is thrilled to welcome back spectators to our games during the 2021-22 year. We will continue to update information as it becomes available, but to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience while on the Pace University campus, please adhere to the following University health and safety requirements when attending an athletic event.
Alumni access to campus, unless invited for a specific event, is temporarily restricted to special events with pre-registration required.
In an effort to prioritize use of campus spaces for students, alumni are temporarily prohibited from using the libraries and other campus common spaces on all our campuses during the Fall 2021 semester.
Internal Events: Internal events are for Pace Community members only (faculty, staff, and students). No outside guests will be permitted to attend so we can prioritize Pace Community involvement and maintain social distancing. Invited guest speakers, performers, and vendors are excluded from this restriction.
Fitness Center Access: The Goldstein Fitness Center and Civic Center gym are open to Pace students, faculty, and staff. Community memberships have been suspended for the Fall 2021 semester. For further information or clarification of the policy please email the Office of Alumni Relations.
- Prospective Students and Families: Traditional, in-person campus tours are available for students and their families. To visit campus, you must pre-register for a tour and comply with all stated COVID-19 safety guidelines and processes. Check out our options for exploring Pace in-person and virtually.
Once the University opens for visits, we require that all visitors wear appropriate face covering while on campus. Appropriate use of face coverings is critical in minimizing the risk of transmission to others near you. Face coverings must be worn at all times when indoors, regardless of vaccination status. In general, N95 respirators and medical grade masks are reserved for health care workers. For more information about face coverings, please see our Campus Health and Safety page.
Pace is committed to providing a safe environment for students, faculty, staff, and visitors. To the extent that protocols are not followed by any individual on campus, Pace reserves the right to take disciplinary action against students, faculty, and staff, as well as removing any visitor from the premises. These actions may involve Safety and Security, Student Life, and Human Resources.
- To the extent that Pace allows outside individuals on campus for events such as lectures, conferences, or athletics events, Safety and Security shall be responsible for monitoring/enforcing face covering requirements.