Cyber Digital Asset Risk Management
Cyber criminals attack digital assets. They steal data, interrupt business processes via ransomware and denial of service attacks, and cause regulatory loss based on the type of data stolen. Today, most businesses store vast amounts of their assets digitally. The Cyber Digital Asset Risk Management certificate program uses a digital asset approach to cyber risk quantification and scoring.
What is Risk?
One of the challenges facing cyber risk management is that the concept of risk is often misunderstood. Many people believe risk refers to threats such as botnets and spam propagation data from the deep and dark web, as well as incidents and other vulnerabilities. They use lawsuit data and the FAIR model to label vulnerabilities as risk – but incidents, threats and vulnerabilities are not risk. They impact residual risk only.
The digital asset approach to cyber risk deals with risk at its core. As a scoring system, it measures the inherent risk to the system, data, technology or business process and demonstrates the effectiveness of cybersecurity tools using integrated risk algorithms. It allows for the quantification of exposures due to malware insertion and system misconfiguration, business interruption due to ransomware or denial of service, and regulatory loss from governing bodies.
This certificate program provides training in the identification of hidden exposures and gaps in cybersecurity programs, the quantification of cyber insurance limits, and the detection of vendor exposures and program issues.
In the course, you will get:
- The ability to create a strategic cyber risk management program, with the option of including the integration of cybersecurity assessment and cyber tool data.
- An in-depth understanding of cyber exposures and scores that identify crown jewel exposures, hidden exposures, cyber insurance needs, and gaps in the programs across security, compliance and privacy.
- Hands on learning with the VRisk cybersecurity platform that allows students to use live or dummy data to risk model, quantify exposures, perform a privacy impact assessment and deliver board reports with KPIs and metrics that empower the board.
- A certificate from Pace University’s Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems, as validation of your newfound cybersecurity knowledge and skills
- Access to an international network of seasoned cybersecurity professionals.
- Ideal for C-Level Executives, CISO, CRO, Risk Managers, and Auditors
- 5 day in person or online
- Hands-on learning
- Price – Online $5,995, In-Person $7,995
- No experience required
- Quantification of Cyber Exposures
- Inherent Cyber Risk Scoring
- Security Control Effectiveness
- Residual Cyber Risk Scoring
- Integrated Cyber Risk Management
- Cyber Risk Use Cases
For more information, email email@example.com.