Cybersecurity must be treated as a business issue. The best cyber, privacy, compliance, and risk managers need to have a well-rounded, solid set of core business acumen in terms of analytical skills and critical thinking, with a focus on cyber risks.
This program is about business impacts. It aims to produce thought leaders and critical thinkers who can bridge gaps across new non-technical positions that are needed in cybersecurity. Starting with the basics, this holistic program covers terminology, case studies, cybersecurity roles, processes, and tools. It progresses into an integrated cyber risk perspective while exploring the latest regulations, security assessment frameworks, forensic and auditing techniques, cyber risk management, and strategy. Using hands-on techniques, students will learn to inventory digital assets, perform privacy assessments, quantify exposures, and risk modeling.
The Enterprise Cybersecurity Program is a rigorous program. Students may choose between a 5-day in-person program or a self-paced online version. All programs are led by prominent cybersecurity experts, many of whom advise governments, agencies, and industry professionals around the world. The program brings together executives, experts, innovators, and regulators to address cybersecurity from a digital point of view.
It’s ideal for the following roles and departments: CISOs, CROs, DPOs, Boards of Directors, Compliance Officers, Auditors, Security Managers, Security Teams, IT Departments, and Vendors.
In this program, you will get:
- The ability to understand cybersecurity and demystify it from the non-technical perspective.
- Rigorous training in regulation, compliance, security standards, and risk.
- The ability to form strategies to lower cyber risk and work with stakeholders to increase cyber resilience.
- An in-depth understanding of cyber risk exposures and scores that are used by the system owners, board, executives, privacy team, compliance team, cyber team and others.
- Hands-on learning with the VRisk cybersecurity platform, using live or dummy data to model risks, inventory digital assets, quantify exposures, perform privacy impact assessments and deliver board reports with KPIs and metrics that enhance decision-making.
- A certificate from Pace University’s Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems.
- Access to an international network of seasoned cybersecurity professionals.
- No prior cyber or tech experience required
- Hands-on Learning
- Online, self-paced, open enrollment – $5,995
- In person 5 days – dates and locations to be announced, NYC, $7,995
- The Evolution of Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Basics
- Cybersecurity Frameworks
- Cyber Audit
- Cyber Forensics
- Cyber Insurance
- NYSDFS Part 500
- Cyber Vendor Risk Management
- Cyber Insurance
- Cyber in the Boardroom & Cyber Strategy
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.