A 3-hour intensive executive course intended for C-Level management to gain deeper knowledge on a specific cybersecurity topic in a short amount of time. Participants choose one cyber related issue from a set of topics that best address their most urgent cybersecurity concerns.
Executives will enter a live practice lab and undergo hands-on training using real data or dummy data. Topics to choose from include crown jewel asset strategy, ransomware strategies, metrics for board reporting, cyber insurance needs, cyber mergers and acquisitions (M&A), cyber maturity and tool return on investment (ROI), resource prioritization based on impacts, vendor cyber risk, and cost based cyber budgeting.
In this course, you will get:
- The ability to problem-solve cybersecurity issues across a number of key strategic topics.
- An in-depth understanding of cyber exposures and metrics that are actionable.
- Hands on training with the VRisk cybersecurity platform to model risks, quantify exposures, perform a privacy impact assessment and deliver board reports with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics that empower the board.
- A certificate from Pace University’s Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems as validation of your newfound cybersecurity knowledge and skills.
- Access to an international network of seasoned cybersecurity professionals.
- Ideal for the following roles C-Level professionals including CEO, CFO, COO, CRO, CISO, DPO, and Chief Data Officer among others
- No cybersecurity experience needed
- Offered in person or virtual
- Very small class sizes – limit of five executives and priced at $9,995
- Clients choose 1 topic from modules below
Focuses on 1 topic with deliverables:
- Ransomware Strategy
- Cybersecurity Board Reporting
- Cyber Insurance Limit Quantifications and Ransomware Strategy
- Crown Jewel Cyber Risk
- Vendor Cyber Risk Management
- Benchmarking Resilience and Measuring Cyber Program Effectiveness
- Cyber Maturity and Tool ROI
- Resource Prioritization based on Impacts
- Cost Based Cyber Budgeting
- M&A Cyber Risk
For more information on this course, including customization and pricing, please email Ariel@cyberintelu.com .