Students must pass a background check to be considered for this program.
Designed by former National Security Agency (NSA) cyber-threat specialists, this program’s cyber skills training platform was created specifically for cybersecurity workforce-enhancement training. Students can benchmark and enhance their offensive and defensive intelligence with online challenges with tutorials and access to mentors from the NSA.
The course provides gamified training that cultivates cybersecurity talent in a series of applied and increasingly complex challenges. Managers will be able to assess staff weaknesses, identify hiring needs, and find hidden cybersecurity talent in their organization.
The basic, intermediate, and advanced modules provide best of breed training for cybersecurity teams. At all levels, the course utilizes a proven, immersive ecosystem that delivers gamified cyber skill modules alongside access to an online community of mentors.
- Ideal for new recent STEM and computer science graduates, CISO, Security Manager, Security Team, IT Team
- Offered online self-paced
- Hands-on learning
- Pricing - $7,995 for each module (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
- IT experience required: HTTP, TCP/IP, SQL, Linux and Windows directories
Basic modules include:
- Network Foundations
- Reverse Engineering
- Web Exploitation
- Disk Forensics
Intermediate modules include:
- Network Operations
- Windows Exploitation
- Reverse Engineering of the ARM processor
- Network Forensics
Advanced modules include:
- Linux Exploitation
- Implant Development
- Advanced Web Exploitation
- Defensive Hunting
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.