Cybersecurity Sales Associate
Cybersecurity is a complex topic – one that requires a specific set of knowledge and skills when it comes to sales. The Cybersecurity Sales Associate Program provides sales teams with the ability to confidently assess customer needs, present cybersecurity solutions in context to decision makers, and sell products successfully to your clients.
This course will enable you to elevate the conversation and establish yourself as a trusted advisor with the client. Start by building foundational knowledge, covering terminology, breaches, trends, and other cyber related information. Then, learn how to calculate return on investments (ROIs) for cybersecurity tools and demonstrate why clients should buy your product.
Through customized product role play, students can practice and prepare a practical approach when dealing with clients that ensures sales close. You’ll gain confidence in speaking with sophisticated buyers about their cybersecurity needs and solutions based on customer cyber maturity.
Students who have taken this course see a 10% increase in sales within months.
In this course, you will get:
- The ability to upsell and cross sell your cybersecurity offerings.
- An in-depth understanding of cybersecurity, maturity levels, and selling products and services effectively.
- Tools to determine prospect cybersecurity maturity and cyber tool ROI.
- Hands-on learning with the VRisk cybersecurity platform, using live or dummy data to model risk, inventory digital assets, quantify exposures, and calculate tool ROI.
- A certificate from Pace University’s Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems as validation of your newfound cybersecurity knowledge and skills
- Access to an international network of seasoned cybersecurity professionals.
- Ideal for Cyber Sales Team and Management
- 2 day in-person or on-line
- 2 days of customization for your cyber tools for ROI calculation
- Hands-on learning
- $7,995 per student
- No cyber experience required
- Evolution of Cyber and Cyber Security Basics
- Cybersecurity Tools
- Security Selling = Maturity selling (customized)
- Cybersecurity selling role play (customized)
For more information on this course, including customization and pricing, please email Ariel@cyberintelu.com .