- PhD Policies and Procedures Manual – The manual contains all the information you need before, during, and toward the end of your studies in the PhD program.
- Advisor Approval Form – Completed by student and approved by faculty member agreeing to the role as advisor.
- Committee Member Approval Form – Completed by student with signatures of each faculty member agreeing to be on dissertation committee.
- Change in Advisor or Committee Member Approval Form – Completed by student with the approval of new advisor or committee member. Department Chair approval needed.
- Qualifying Exam Approval Form – Complete and return form to the Program Coordinator no later than Week 6 of the semester.
Dissertation Proposal of Defense
- Application for the Dissertation Proposal of Defense Form – Completed by student with the approval of committee members that dissertation proposal is sufficient to defend. Completed form and abstract and submitted to program coordinator for scheduling of defense.
- Dissertation Proposal Defense Evaluation Form – To be completed by committee members after student has defended his dissertation proposal.
Final Dissertation Defense
- Dissertation Pre- Defense Approval Form – Committee approval certifying that the dissertation is sufficiently developed for a defense.
- Dissertation Defense Evaluation Form – Completed by committee members after student has defended his dissertation.
All completed forms submitted to the program coordinator.