Undergraduate Transfer Students
The Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems at Pace University welcomes transfer students who would like to complete their undergraduate degree at an excellent school with many opportunities. Whether you’re interested in our top faculty and academics, our job and internship prospects (and the salaries that come with them), the option of enjoying an active daily life in New York City or a traditional college experience at our campus in Pleasantville, obtaining a technology degree at Pace University opens up an exciting new world.
Scholarships for transfer students
Pace University has several scholarships available for transfer students, including partnerships with local community colleges that enable students to study with us at an affordable cost.
If you have studied at one of the following community colleges, you may be eligible for a $25,000 scholarship when you transfer to the Seidenberg School Pleasantville campus:
- Westchester Community College
- Dutchess Community College
- Orange County Community College
- Rockland Community College
Students of the below community college may be eligible for a $25,000 scholarship when they transfer to the Seidenberg School NYC campus:
- Guttman Community College (CUNY)
Please view our transfer student scholarship page for more information on all of our scholarship opportunities, as well as links to additional scholarships and grants.
Why should I transfer to the Seidenberg School?
At the Seidenberg School, our students are our priority. Small class sizes allow our faculty to provide individual attention to each student in their class, ensuring you have a full command of the material.
- Our programs are available on both campuses. If you’re a sports fan or an athlete yourself, you can join fellow Seidenberg students on the Pace University athletics teams on our Pleasantville campus. For those looking for the hustle of life in NYC, our Financial District campus offers excitement in spades.
- A degree in computer science, information systems, or information technology will go a long way when it comes to acquiring high paying jobs. Technology is an intrinsic part of today’s world, and there will always be a need for trained individuals who can maintain and innovate systems that help organizations operate.
- The Seidenberg School offers a hands-on, high tech, high touch education that will prepare you to enter the workforce with the skills and experience you need immediately after graduation.
Some of the companies our students have gone on to work for:
Transfer to Pace University to complete your degree
If you’re interested in completing a four year degree at Pace University, check out your options at the Seidenberg School undergraduate programs page.
As a transfer student, you can bring your previously earned credits with you – as long as you complete at least half of your degree at Pace.
If you have questions about transferring to Pace, check out the transfer student information page for answers to frequently asked questions.
Ready to apply? Submit your application as a transfer student today.