An Engaging and Transformational Student Experience
Meaningful engagements within Pace and with outside communities empower our students to achieve their unique academic, professional, and personal goals. Our vibrant student experience integrates a wide range of student interests and perspectives, offering a place for every student to fully participate in the life of the University.
- Build the Pace Path, a custom, experience-based program of activities designed by faculty and staff to develop students to be highly effective in their pursuits through the integration of in-classroom and out-of-classroom learning.
- Nurture student-driven initiatives that empower students to become "entrepreneurs of their own experience," leveraging campus resources to pursue, shape, and contribute to their growth and capacity for leadership.
- Increase the opportunities for full-time faculty to engage with students in and out of the classroom.
- Ensure that graduate and adult students participate in a rich community of scholars, and have robust opportunities to extend their knowledge and professional networks.
- Maintain Pace’s leadership position in community outreach and civic engagement, ensuring that our students participate in the larger life of their communities.
- Draw from the deep well of alumni expertise across disciplines to enhance the learning experience, ensuring that our students receive the benefit of insight and knowledge beyond the academy.
- Deliver high-quality online learning experiences. Make effective use of technology to reduce the geographic barriers across Pace campuses and increase student engagement in every learning mode.
- Create cultural awareness and intercultural understanding, integrating a global perspective and world view into every student’s experience. Students will develop global citizenship and the ability to work in diverse environments leading diverse teams.
- Welcome all students into a safe and inclusive community that values all identities and celebrates diversity. Identify and serve the changing and dynamic needs of all students. Together with students, create a culture of caring and accountability.
- Further develop our role as a leader in providing a safe and secure campus by involving diverse campus teams and student input to foster shared responsibility. Ensure University efforts address contemporary campus safety needs.
- Continue to provide superior access and quality in our student mental and physical health services.