2010–2015 Final Report
Building on Our Success
The 2015–2020 plan builds upon Pace’s significant progress under the 2010–2015 Strategic Plan, Opportunitas in the 21st Century: Seizing the Moment. The following are highlights of our accomplishments under the 2010–2015 plan. A detailed, final report will be issued later in 2015.
- Enrollment has grown and we have implemented an agile approach to enrollment management. As our reputation has grown, so have the number and quality of our applicants.
- We have strengthened our academic offerings through the launch of new academic programs and investments in academic infrastructure that build on Pace’s historic reputation of educating for the professions, and through the hiring of new faculty.
- We continue to create a vibrant and engaging student life on each campus. In recent years, an increased emphasis on experiential learning has provided new and innovative opportunities for students to engage in real-world learning throughout their academic careers.
- We are transforming our Pleasantville Campus with the building of new residence halls, introduction of new academic programs, and a renewed emphasis on the student experience. Likewise, campus improvements in New York City include a new performing arts building, new learning environments, and two new residence halls.
- We are meeting the needs of non-traditional students by offering fully-online degree programs. In addition, our on-campus students benefit from the flexibility of online course offerings.
- We are increasing our reputation and visibility and establishing ourselves as a leading higher education partner in our region.
- Pace has increasingly engaged, served, and leveraged its powerful community of more than 135,000 alumni worldwide through a purposeful and multilayered outreach program, resulting in more active alumni engagement with students and improved fundraising results.
- Our efforts to use technology to streamline processes and improve service are ongoing.