How to Join an Organization
1. Please visit the OrgSync website and select Register in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Select Register in the top right corner and select Pace University @ New York City. Please register your information; we recommend you use your Pace E-mail to make things easier. When complete, please select Create Account.
3. When complete, you will be asked to fill in your basic academic information, such as class standing, graduation dates, etc.
4. Once complete, please select Join an Org at the top of the page. you will then be presented with a list of student-run organizations on campus. You can use the A-Z index to find a specific organization or you can go page by page.
5. Click Join Now next to an organization’s name to subscribe to that organization. By joining, organizations will be able to spread news, updates, meeting times, and event details through OrgSync and e-mail. Think of their OrgSync as their online “hub” for all their activities at Pace University.
6. That’s it; you’re all set. Check back regularly so you can stay up to date on all the events happening around campus, as well as with your favorite clubs, and organizations on campus.