Marketing Your Event
Pace University offers Orangization/Club leaders a multitude of mediums in which to advertise an event. Below are some effective measures a student leader can take in order to reach the maximum number of potential attendees:
- Ever wonder how people get adverts on those tv screens around campus?
- Pace Post Bulletin Boards
- Bulletin boards that read "Pace Post" on the top of the board do not require any review process. Simply print out your advert and pin it to the board.
- Campus Activities Boards
- Bulletin boards that read "Campus Activities" on the top of the board require a specific stamp of approval. This approval process takes up to a day, but our office will post the flyer/advert for you.
- Submit a description/flyer to the Pace Pulse
- The Pace Pulse is an invaluable tool for marketing your event. By submitting your flyer/description, the team over at Pace Pulse will send your information out on their newsletter list-serv. Also, the Pace Pulse is programed as the homepage for many computers at Pace University.