To reserve a space on campus you must be affiliated with a recognized organization on campus. The Secretary of the organization will make the space request through OrgSync.
- Student submits request here.
- Log-in using your Pace University credentials.
- Navigate to your organization's portal page from the drop-down menu after clicking "My Memberships."
- Click on the events tab and then click "Create New Event."
- Complete all required information and the tentative events form.
- The request form is reviewed by a SDACA staff member. If the event is confirmed, the staff member will comment in the event comment section with the R25 confirmation code.
- If any of the details need to be modified from the original request, you will be contacted by a staff member.
- Space is confirmed or denied.
If you have any questions regarding your space at any point in time, either:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (always include your event reference number in any correspondence)
- Call: (212) 346-1590