To reserve a space on campus you must be affiliated with a recognized organization on campus.
- Student submits request here.
- The request is then put into "draft" mode.
- The request form is reviewed by a SDACA staff memeber, changed to "tentative" mode, and is requested though a database program called R25.
- Once the request is sent through Special Events confirms that there is no conflicting events in the same space.
- Space is confirmed or denied.
If you have any questions regarding your space at any point in time, either:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (always include your event reference number in any correspondence)
- Call: (212) 346-1590