2021–2022 SGA Elections
It's election season on the Pace Pleasantville Campus! Below is a list of important dates and a full list of all SGA positions available. Don't wait—apply today.
- February 1, 2022: Applications open
- February 17, 2022: Candidate info session starting at 12:15 p.m.
- February 24, 2022: Candidate info session starting at 9:15 p.m.
- Date TBD: Meet SGA on Instagram Live at 9:15 p.m.
- March 8, 2022: Applications are due by 11:45 p.m.
- March 10, 2022: Mandatory campus-wide town hall beginning at 12:15 p.m.
- March 15, 2022: Campaigning begins
- March 29–April 2, 2022: Polls open
- Executive Board: President, executive vice president, vice president of finance, vice president of administration
- Programming: Student director of programming
- Ambassadors: Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems, Lubin School of Business, School of Education, College of Health Professions, and unity and social justice
- Finance Committee
- Judicial Board
- Senior Planning Committee
To learn more, review the information packet (DOCX).
The election committee is charged with providing a free, fair, and accessible election process each year for the SGA executive board. They aim to make this process as open and transparent as possible for the entire Pace Community on the Pleasantville Campus through a series of policies and expectations that are in-line with the SGA constitution. Any questions about the elections process can be directed to the election committee members:
Senior Associate Director, SDCA, and Executive Advisor, SGA
Legislative Advisor and Coordinator for Student Affairs, Dean for Students Office