We promote student engagement and growth by creating opportunities for involvement, connection, and self-discovery. From orientation to commencement, we cultivate experiences for students to maximize their potential and leverage their talents. Knowing that student engagement and student success go hand in hand, we encourage students to get connected and find their place in the Pace Community.
- Connectedness: Opportunities to connect with peers through networking, advocacy, and service
- Creativity: An instrumental mindset, this process encourages students to remain curious, authentic, and innovative in providing solutions and forming new opportunities
- Fun: Enjoy designing your own experience and contributing to a vibrant campus community
- Leadership: A collaborative and introspective process that pushes individuals to leverage their strengths and forge their own futures
- Inclusivity: Sense of belonging curated by members of the community who intentionally foster an environment for the affirmation of others
- Resilience: Students embrace failing forward as part of their growth and development