For additional policy information, please refer to the following links as these policies may be pertinent to your student organization operations and event planning:
- Alcohol and Other Drug Policy
- Credit Card Marketing Policy
- Hate/ Bias – Related Crime Policy (PDF)
- As a member of the Pace University community if you are to witness or be a victim of a hate/bias related crime as a University sponsored event, by a University community member or as a result of your affiliation with the University you should immediately call security at (914) 773-3700.
- Demonstrations and Rallies
- Posting / Chalking Policy
- Speakers Policy Statement
- Trips Policy Statement
The University has created a tailgating policy for organizations wishing to participate in such an activity. Students are invited to participate in the full day of activities surrounding football game day. To ensure an enjoyable family-friendly atmosphere, the following guidelines will be enforced by the Pace Athletic Department and by the Pace University Department of Safety and Security. All Setters fans should review the revised Fan Policy.