College of Health Professionals Faculty-Led Programs
Faculty-led courses offer a study abroad experience organized and led by Pace University faculty. Students pay Pace tuition in addition to the program fee and other expenses, dependent on the program.
Pace tuition and fees, including a $100 Study Abroad Fee, are billed to the student account at the time of course registration. Program fees (room and/or board, local transportation) are paid directly to the Education Abroad Office. Out-of-pocket expenses (airfare, meals not included in program fees, etc.) are the responsibility of the student.
- Physician Assistant International Elective Rotation - Child Family Health International (CFHI)
- Utrecht Summer School - Healthcare Program
Fall 2018 Semester with January 2019 Study Abroad
- India: International Clinical Rotation: NURS476 Community & environmental Health Nursing, NURS350 Child Health Nursing or NUR424 Population Health
January 2019 Study Abroad
Spring Semester/Spring Break Study Abroad 2018
The following course meetS during the spring semester at Pace with study abroad during spring break.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CHP'S MANY GLOBAL (AND GLOCAL!) OPPORTUNITIES, SEE HERE.
Previous College of Health Professionals Faculty-Led Programs:
- Belize: Nursing Elective Service Learning, Fall 2015, 2016
- Costa Rica: Nursing NUR 395, or Communications, Science, & Disorders (CDS) & Health Science (HS), Spring 2016
- India: Nursing w/Clinical NUR350 Child Health Nursing or NUR 476 Community & Enviromental Health Nursing, January 2017