Dyson College of Arts and Science Faculty-Led Programs
Faculty-led courses offer a study abroad experience organized and led by Pace University faculty from Dyson. Students pay Pace tuition in addition to the program fee and other expenses, depending on the program. Out-of-pocket expenses (airfare, meals not included in program fees, etc.) are the responsibility of the student.
JANUARY 2021 VIRTUAL GLOBAL COURSE
Pace's Faculty-Led study abroad courses are cancelled for the 2020-2021 Academic Year due to COVID-19:
- Ecuador: EDU 696E/TCH 296E, Ecuador with a Cause: Service Learning & Cultural Program - POSTPONED UNTIL SPRING 2022
- England (Oxford): Public Administration PAA 644, Seminar in Government Management: Public and Voluntary Services in the U.K. - POSTPONED UNTIL SPRING 2022
Dyson offers a limited number of competitive World Cultural Exchange Fund awards worth $1,000 each for undergraduate/graduate faculty-led programs/courses. Applicants must be enrolled in any major at Dyson College and must have accrued a minimum of 12 credits at Pace. Applicants with QPA below 3.0 will not be considered. Check back for updates about upcoming scholarship application periods.
Previous Dyson Faculty-Led Study Abroad Courses/Programs:
- Costa Rica: SPA 101 & 102
- Costa Rica: ENG223F Writing About Culture
- Costa Rica: BIO 301 & ART 271 Collaboration & Consilience
- Cuba: MCA 254/655 Producing the Documentary - Sustainability in Cuba
- England (Oxford): PAA 644, Seminar in Government Management: Local Government in the U.K.
- France: MCA 254/655 Producing the Documentary: Bee Aware
- Hawaii: MCA 254/655 Producing the Documentary - Living on the Edge in Paradise
- India: PSY 296K/651O Understanding a Globalized Worl
- Italy: HIS 197D Honors course: The Impact of Classical Civilization
- Italy: EDU 296Q/696Q: Following the Footsteps of European Thinkers
- Paris, France: PSY 296 or 651 Understanding a Globalized World
- Puerto Rico: MCA 254/655 Producing the Documentary - "Bent But Not Broken"