Dyson College of Arts and Science Faculty-Led Programs
Faculty-led courses offer a study abroad experience organized and led by Pace University faculty from Dyson. Students pay Pace tuition in addition to the program fee and other expenses, depending on the program. Out-of-pocket expenses (airfare, meals not included in program fees, etc.) are the responsibility of the student.
Applications For Spring 2021 Programs
Apply for Spring 2021 faculty-led courses (with travel abroad in May, June, or July) by clicking on the relevant program link below. You’ll be notified of your status by Education Abroad. We welcome students to apply for Spring 2021 faculty-led programs on a space-available basis through the add/drop period.
Notice regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19): We understand that students may be hesitant about applying for a Spring 2021 faculty-led course (with travel abroad) due to the global COVID-19 situation. We recommend that you complete your application for the faculty-led course you are interested in, and also select a backup Pace course on campus; this would protect you in case the evolving COVID-19 situation affects international travel. If a faculty-led course is cancelled by Pace due to an ongoing COVID-19 threat, the $500 deposit will be returned to students. Note: do not purchase airfare or make travel plans connected with your faculty-led program, until advised to do so by Pace Education Abroad.
Spring 2021 Faculty-Led Study Abroad courses
- Ecuador: EDU 696E/TCH 296E, Ecuador with a Cause: Service Learning & Cultural Program
- England (Oxford): Public Administration PAA 644, Seminar in Government Management: Public and Voluntary Services in the U.K.
- Italy (Rome): Interdisciplinary & Religious Studies INT197G & RES101
Dyson Scholarships available for Spring 2020
Dyson offers a limited number of competitive World Cultural Exchange Fund awards worth $1,000 each for undergraduate/graduate faculty-led programs/courses for the Spring 2020 semester. Applicants must be enrolled in any major at Dyson College and must have accrued a minimum of 12 credits at Pace. Applicants with QPA below 3.0 will not be considered.
Previous Dyson Faculty-Led Study Abroad Courses/Programs:
- Costa Rica: Spanish SPA 101 & 102
- Costa Rica: English ENG223F Writing About Culture
- Costa Rica: Biology and Art BIO301 & ART271 Collaboration & Consilience
- Cuba: Media & Communications MCA 254 or 655 Producing the Documentary: Sustainability in Cuba
- England (Oxford), UK: Public Administration PAA 644, Seminar in Government Management: Local Government in the U.K.
- France: MCA 254/655 Producing the Documentary: Bee Aware
- Hawaii: MCA 254/655 Producing the Documentary - Living on the Edge in Paradise
- India: Psychology PSY 296K/651O Understanding a Globalized Worl
- Italy: HIS 197D Honors course: The Impact of Classical Civilization
- Italy: EDU 296Q/696Q: Following the Footsteps of European Thinkers
- Paris, France: Psychology PSY 296 or 651 Understanding a Globalized World
- Puerto Rico: MCA254/655 Producing the Documentary - "Bent But Not Broken"