Lubin School of Business Faculty Led Courses
Faculty-led courses offer a study abroad experience organized and led by Pace University faculty. Students pay Pace tuition in addition to the program fee and other expenses, depending on the program.
Pace tuition and fees, including a $100 Study Abroad Fee, are billed to the student account at the time of course registration. Program fees (room and/or board, local transportation) are paid directly to the Education Abroad Office. Out-of-pocket expenses (airfare, meals not included in program fees, etc.) are the responsibility of the student.
Fall 2018 Semester with January 2019 Study Abroad
- London & Brussels: Marketing MAR356 International Marketing Field Study
- Argentina & Chile: Finance FIN360/680V International Finance Field Study
- India: Marketing MAR 356E/680V International Marketing Field Study
Spring Semester/Spring Break Study Abroad 2018
- Brazil: Management MGT345 Lubin Field Study
- China: Management MGT 347B or MGT 630 or INB 670A Lubin Field Study
Spring Semester/Summer Study Abroad 2018
The following course met during the spring 2018 semester at Pace with study abroad during the summer.
Previous Lubin School of Business Faculty-Led Programs:
- Brazil: Management MGT 347 Lubin Field Study
- Brussels & London: Marketing MAR 356 Lubin Field Study
- India: Finance FIN 360 or 680V Lubin Field Study
- India: Marketing MAR 356E or 680V Lubin Field Study
- Japan: Marketing MAR 356R or 680R Lubin Field Study