Spend Your First Semester at Pace Across The Pond, in London!
First-Year Experience in London
A cohort of select incoming first-year students will be invited to spend Fall 2021 abroad – in vibrant London, England. Experience the world's top academic city, gain a global perspective, and keep on the fast track to success at Pace. Students will take classes catered to satisfy Pace core requirements, while exploring the cultural and historical riches of England’s capital. Students will have the opportunity to bond and forge connections with other program participants as well as nurture skills to help them succeed at Pace.
COST: Students Students will pay regular Pace tuition and fees as well as a London housing fee to Pace. Students remain eligible for all Pace merit scholarships, state, and federal aid. (Pace housing grants are not applicable to FYE London housing.)
To learn more, visit FYE London!
You may apply once you are admitted by Pace University. Review the application requirements below.
February 19 - priority application deadline
March 15 - application deadline
- Watch Pace's recent webinar/presentation about FYE London.
- Watch this video about life in London, with a current student at Kaplan (Pace's partner for the FYE London program).
- Watch this video to learn more about Kaplan (Pace's partner for the FYE London program).
- Receive Pace academic credit and take core courses
- Experience the many cultural and historical riches of London, under the care of Kaplan International College London and Pace
- Gain independence, maturity, flexibility, and a global perspective – soft skills which today's employers want
- Enjoy an unforgettable experience abroad
- Return to Pace with life-long friends – your fellow Pace students as well as other students from around the world
- By graduation, you'll know New York City and London – two of the world's great cities
Support for Students on FYE London
- Comprehensive Student Support Services
- Dedicated On-Site Advisor
- Academic Advising
- Health & Wellness Support
- 24/7 Safety & Security (including Help Line)
FYE London Program Inclusions
- Orientations/Welcome Dinner
- One international weekend excursion
- England day trip
- Activities and excursions around London
- Theater Tickets
- London Transport Card
- Farewell Dinner
Application requirements & how to apply
- received an offer of admission to Pace University to start in Fall 2021 (students admitted to the New York City or Pleasantville Pace campuses are eligible)
- minimum high school GPA of 3.0 (unweighted)
- submit the following two documents in PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the Application Deadline of March 15, 2021
- a paragraph (250 words minimum, PDF) detailing why you wish to participate in the program – please refer to qualities such as being independent, flexible, and a problem solver, as well as how this experience might challenge you in ways that will advance your personal and academic aspirations. Include your full name, mailing address, and your intended major.
- a 2-3 page academic paper from one of your recent courses (PDF). This will be used for placement into English 120, one of the included courses on this FYE London program.
- 18 years of age prior to the program start date
- a passport valid through July 1, 2022