All program participants will be enrolled in ACE travel medical insurance for the duration of their time abroad. ACE travel insurance is provided to all students at no additional fee.
Pace Abroad will provide a detailed policy description defining all items covered and not covered while abroad.
Ace Travel Assistance Program
For contact information and policy number, please login to your application. This will be accessible after you have been accepted to your program.
AXA provides emergency medical and travel services and pre-trip information services. Please call when:
- You require a referral to a hospital or doctor
- You are hospitalized
- You need to be evacuated or repatriated
- You need to guarantee payment for medical expenses
- You experience local communication problems
- Your safety is threatened by the sudden occurrence of a political or military event
ACE Contact Information:
ACE Travel Assistance Program
Phone: 1-855-327-1414 (Toll-Free)
Phone 2: 1-630-694-9764 (Direct Dial)
Visit Ace Travel Assistance for access to global threat assessments and location based intelligence.