Incoming Exchange Students
Study abroad at Pace University! Experience the city at our Manhattan campus or a more traditional college environment at our Pleasantville campus.
Study Abroad at Pace University is open to exchange students from Pace Exchange Partners. Exchange students continue to pay their home school tuition and fees and are responsible to pay for their airfare, room and board at Pace, international student insurance (if not waived, please see Mandatory Health Insurance) and personal expenses. Pace International assists exchange students with course placement, housing and immigration documents. Interested students should consult with their home university exchange coordinator to be nominated. Once a student is nominated, Pace International will send additional application instructions.
Protocol for Exchange Student Applications
- Nomination from the exchange partner (March 1st for Summer, May 1st for Fall and November 1st for Spring).
- Exchange Student Application is submitted to Pace International with supporting documentation:
- Transcript (with English translation if required) can be sent as a PDF from your exchange coordinator
- English proficiency results if required
- A scan of your passport and photo page
- An e-mail sent from your home institution’s exchange coordinator in support of your application
- Pace International sends DS-2019 Form and three original acceptance letters for visa purposes.
- Visiting students apply for campus residence with the assistance of Pace International.
- Pace International provides orientation and immigration assistance.