Pace Faculty-Led Programs
Faculty-led courses offer a study abroad experience organized and led by Pace University faculty. Students pay Pace tuition in addition to the program fee and other expenses, dependent on the program.
Fall Semester/January study abroad
The following courses meet during the fall semester at Pace with study abroad in January.
- India: Finance FIN 360 or 680V Lubin Field Study
- Japan: Marketing MAR 356R or 680R Lubin Field Study
- Brussels & London: Marketing MAR 356 Lubin Field Study
- Costa Rica: Spanish SPA 101 & 102
- Belize: Nursing Elective Service Learning
- India: Psychology PSY 296K or 651O Understanding a Globalized World; or NUR 299 Cross Cultural Study: Health Care Delivery Systems
- Paris: Psychology PSY 296 or 651 Understanding a Globalized World
Spring Semester/Spring Break study abroad
The following courses meet during the spring semester at Pace with study abroad during spring break.
- Brazil: Management MGT 347 Lubin Field Study
- China: Management MGT 347B or MGT 630 or INB 670A Lubin Field Study
- Cuba: Media & Communications MCA 254 or 655 Producing the Documentary: Sustainability in Cuba
Spring Semester/Summer study abroad
The following courses meet during the spring semester at Pace with study abroad during the summer.
- Spain: Performing Arts PAGE 271 Cultural Theater Experience
- China: Economics ECO 376 From Wall Street to the Great Wall
- Greece: Literature LIT 211Y The Modern Odyssey
- Copenhagen & Stockholm: Marketing MAR356 or MAR680H Lubin Field Study
- China & Hong Kong: Confucianism and Finance INT 290 Lubin Field Study
- Italy: INT 197 & RES 101 The Eternal City
- Italy: Criminal Justice Comparative Italy
- Germany: Management or International Business MGT 345 or
INB 670B European Business Strategy Berlin
- Oxford: Public Administration PAA 644 Seminar in Government Management Local Government in Oxford, England
- Costa Rica: Biology BIO 301 Tropical Ecosystem Assessment
- Netherlands: Nursing Elective Utrecht Summer School
- College of Health Professions, Child Family Health International
Pace Global Partners
Many Pace Global Partners provide a variety of short-term opportunities in January and summer. Please visit the links below to explore these opportunities.