For semester abroad programs, flight arrangements are the responsibility of the student. If a group flight is recommended, it will be communicated to students by Education Abroad.
For faculty-led study abroad programs, a suggested flight routing option will be provided in accordance with the program dates.
Pace Education Abroad partners with STA Travel, as they’re a leader in student travel with specialized knowledge and rates for young people going abroad.
- Dedicated Pace Portal: STA creates a dedicated portal for students participating on many of Pace’s faculty-led programs – providing recommended flights aligned with the program’s itinerary. If you are participating on a faculty-led program, you will be informed by Education Abroad about your program's portal.
- Discounts: STA offers student discounts on airfare, accommodations, excursions, rail passes, International Student ID Card, and more.
- Walk in, call, or email. STA has a NYC-based store for all your travel needs, available by phone (212-473-6100), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or in person at 722 Broadway (between Washington and Waverly), New York, NY 10003. Open Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- 24-hour emergency support: STA staff can be reached by phone 24/7 (800-836-4115), e-mail (email@example.com) and Twitter (@STATravelCares).
- Flexible tickets: STA’s student ‘Blue Tickets’ are discounted, changeable, flexible tickets geared towards a students’ changing plans.
- Book now, pay later: For some tickets, you can reserve and lock in the price at the time of deposit; final payment won’t be due until 7 days prior to departure. Deposits vary between $49-$300, and terms and conditions apply.
- Best price guarantee: STA guarantees that they’ll beat the prices of any competitors (terms and conditions apply)