Finish your bachelor's - increase your earning potential.
US News & World Report Top 10 Online Bachelor's provider for the last 4 years.
- Fully online and hybrid online + in-person programs to fit your schedule. Find out more about our degree programs.
- The same Pace University degree that our on-campus students receive and which employers know and respect
- A private university education at a significantly lower tuition cost
- Break through career roadblocks and achieve a sense of accomplishment that will last a lifetime
- On average, people with a Bachelor's Degree will earn $17,212 more per year*
- Accessible faculty and dedicated iPace student advising and admission team
- Career Services team to connect you with employers, develop your interviewing skills and create a winning resume
- Pace campus facilities available to you if/when you want them
Personal stories from iPace students:
*Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2013 annual averages for people age 25 and over. Based on full-time wage and salary workers.
U.S. News & World Report Top 10 Online Bachelor's Provider for the last 4 years.
Selected by" G.I. Jobs magazine as a Military-Friendly School for 2015.
CONNECT WITH US