The Faculty Center seeks to engage all faculty in an active and continuing process of reflection, experimentation, growth, research and scholarship. The Center supports instructional innovation, cultivates dynamic pedagogy and encourages effective, measurable instructional outcomes.
The Faculty Center is a key resource within the Office of Academic Affairs that promotes and provides various professional development opportunities to all faculty. As the educational environment continually evolves, the Center is committed to support teaching as a scholarly process focused on fostering significant learning for all students, simultaneously recognizing and rewarding faculty who practice scholarly teaching. A primary goal for the Center is to cultivate and support a vibrant university culture that values excellence in teaching and learning. The Center recognizes that students benefit from teachers who practice innovative teaching and that no one is better situated to conduct the scholarship of teaching than those engaged with students on a regular basis. In addition the Center offers workshops, consultations and mentoring that support faculty development especially in the area of tenure and promotion, as well as post-tenure including professional leadership development. The Center supports all faculty inclined to conduct scholarship and research in order to succeed.
Click below to view any of our annual reports:
- Annual Report 2016-2017 (PDF)
- Annual Report 2015-2016 (PDF)
- Annual Report 2012-2013 (PDF)
- Annual Report 2011-2012 (PDF)
- Annual Report 2010-2011 (PDF)
- Annual Report 2009-2010 (PDF)
- Annual Report 2008-2009 (PDF)
- Annual Report 2007-2008 (PDF)
- Annual Report 2006-2007 (PDF)
- Annual Report 2005-2006 (PDF)
- Annual Report 2004-2005 (PDF)
- Annual Report 2003-2004 (PDF)
- Annual Report 2002-2003 (PDF)
- Annual Report 2001-2002 (PDF)
Click below to view any of our strategic plans:
Faculty Needs Assessment Results
Here are results from a needs assessment survey that was sent to faculty at Pace University in Spring 2017.