For over a century, the AACSB-accredited Lubin School of Business has been globally recognized for:
- Preparing every graduate for rewarding employment and upward mobility
- Integrating the New York City business world into the curriculum
- Experiential learning through one of the area's largest internship and co-op programs
- Customized teaching and career guidance
- Prestigious dual AACSB accreditation and national and international rankings
Whether you seek an undergraduate or graduate education—well-prepared professionals to join your ranks, or world-renowned experts to consult—Lubin lives and breathes business, here in the center of the world's media, financial, and communications industry, metropolitan New York.
Globally Recognized, Nationally Ranked Lubin
Get to know Lubin through
- One of the best undergraduate programs: Lubin's undergraduate business program is ranked among the top third of business programs in the nation by U.S.News & World Report in its "Best Colleges" survey. Lubin continues to advance in the rankings and has moved up 41 slots in the last year to its current position.
- One of the best graduate programs: Lubin's part-time MBA program is ranked among the best programs nationwide by U.S.News & World Report in its 'Best Graduate Schools' survey.
- One of the top online programs: U.S.News and World Report has ranked Pace University #1 in New York City and #3 in the nation for Best Online Bachelor's Program
- Elite accreditation: Lubin's dual accreditation by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, in both business and accounting, is an elite distinction shared by fewer than 3% of business schools in the world.
- Among the largest private AACSB-accredited business schools: Lubin is the second-largest private AACSB-accredited business school in the New York metropolitan area and the seventh-largest private AACSB-accredited business school in the country.
- Lubin has majors that match careers and unique specialized concentrations: New and exciting programs include a BBA in Management, concentrating in Arts and Entertainment, that takes advantage of our access to industry professionals and a combined, five-year BBA in Accounting/MS in Finance that fully prepares you to sit for the CPA exam and graduate with a highly marketable combination of degrees. Our Hospitality and Tourism Management program is the only AACSB-accredited program of its kind in the New York metro area. And there are many more....
- Our Center for Global Business Programs: is recognized for developing programs, which allow students to have practical international experience and offers academic and professional programs. Destinations include Brazil, Brussels, China, Copenhagen, India, London, Malaysia, Singapore, and Stockholm. sends students worldwide
- Lubin connects students with all New York City has to offer: Students visit Fortune 500 companies, the New York Stock Exchange, the Federal Reserve Bank, and much more. Alumni and senior executives from these companies also come to campus in our Executive in Residence program.
- Our Center for Global Governance, Reporting, and Regulation (CGGRR) is an industry pioneer and sponsors research and discussion on the development and implementation of global financial reporting standards, regulatory compliance, and governance. It also develops programs to develop proficiencies and expertise in these areas and hosts conferences and events on relevant topics featuring leaders in these fields. The first program offered through the CGGRR is the Certified Compliance Regulatory Professional (CCRP®). This program was created as a joint venture with the Association of International Bank Auditors (AIBA), the exclusive partner in offering this certificate program with the Lubin School of Business. The six-month program is offered at Pace's Midtown Center in the landmark Fred French Building. More information is available at www.pace.edu/ccrp.
- One university—multiple campus experiences: Lower Manhattan: A vibrant urban campus, blocks from the New York Stock Exchange and the Federal Reserve Bank. Midtown: A modern facility, five blocks from Times Square and convenient to Grand Central Station. Pleasantville: A traditional undergraduate residential campus in suburban Westchester County, just outside New York City, with the full college experience.
- Student organizations to sharpen leadership skills and expand students' professional networks: From the Accounting Society to Omicron Delta Epsilon, the honor society for economics students, there's an organization at Pace where every student can practice his or her skills and build friendships with like-minded students.
- Globally connected:
These lists reflect the highest position held as reported to us. Individuals may have retired, started new ventures, or passed away since this list was compiled. In some cases, the company may also have changed its name.
Distinguished Undergraduate Alumni
- Louis J. Amato '73, senior vice president, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- Leonard A. Bambina '93, AQR Capital Management, Operations Finance
- Steve Beagelman '92, owner, Black Tie Express
- Darlene A. Billia '70, senior partner, Young & Rubicam, Incorporated
- Joseph Brown '08, capital markets associate, Morgan Stanley