Certified Compliance and Regulatory Professional (R)
A Complete Approach to Compliance Risk Management
The Lubin School of Business at Pace University and the Association of International Bank Auditors (AIBA) have partnered to offer the Certified Compliance and Regulatory Professional (CCRP®) Program, a 26-week professional comprehensive certification program led by veteran compliance professionals from the world's leading financial institutions, professional organizations and top-level academics. The Program is designed to meet the rigorous content demands of an academic agenda while stressing the important practical dimensions of real world experience in the compliance field.
- Regulatory compliance professionals in all financial institutions and firms involved in global financial transactions
- Other professionals in stewardship roles within an institution, such as internal audit, legal, risk management, finance, etc.
- Members of the legal, audit, and management consulting professions
- Federal and state regulatory agency personnel
- The CCRP® designation provides a credential in the market. It sends a strong message to regulators that you have the skill set necessary to practice your profession, equaling what is needed in the accounting, finance, and legal space.
- Directly learning from the Program's accomplished Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) provides you with important real-life experiences, which enhances your current knowledge and helps make you more professionally productive and valuable.
- The Program's in-depth coverage and hands-on teaching methodology provide you with growth opportunities, and position you as a leader in the compliance community to give you an edge in this competitive job market.
- AIBA membership provides immediate access to professionals representing international financial institutions, who are an excellent source of networking and continuing education.
About the Program
- Curriculum The comprehensive curriculum covers all the latest aspects of both U.S. and international regulation. Students enrolled in the CCRP® Program take courses in corporate governance, regulatory affairs, and developing and managing a company's compliance program.
- Location All classes are held at Pace's Midtown Center in the landmark Fred French Building at 551 Fifth Avenue (at 45th Street).
- Schedule Classes meet one weekday evening from 6:00 p.m.- 8:45 p.m.
- AIBA Membership One-year complimentary membership with registration.
- Registration* If you have questions about registration, contact Macia Batista at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 618-6533.
For more information about the Program, contact Professor John James at email@example.com or 203-536-9955. For registration assistance, contact Ms. Macia Batista at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-618-6533.