The next CCRP® cycle (Cycle 14) will start in September for both in-person and online students. Registration will open in July.
If you wish to be notified when registration opens, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Complete Approach to Compliance Risk Management
Established in 2011 through a partnership between the Lubin School of Business and the Association of International Bank Auditors (AIBA), the Certified Compliance and Regulatory Professional (CCRP®) Program is an 80-hour, 26- session professional comprehensive certification led by veteran compliance professionals from leading financial institutions, professional organizations, and top-tier academicians. Offered both in-person and fully online, the Program has certified graduates from around the world, meeting the rigorous content demands of an academic agenda while stressing the important practical dimensions of real world experience in the compliance field.
This Certification is Essential For:
- Regulatory compliance professionals in all financial institutions and firms involved in global financial transactions
- Other professionals in stewardship roles within an institution, such as internal audit, legal, risk management, finance, etc.
- Members of the legal, audit, and management consulting professions
- Federal and state regulatory agency personnel
- The CCRP® designation provides a credential in the market. It sends a strong message to regulators that you have the skill set necessary to practice your profession, equaling what is needed in the accounting, finance, and legal space.
- Directly learning from the Program's accomplished faculty and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) provides you with important real-life experiences, which enhances your current knowledge and helps make you more professionally productive and valuable.
- The Program's in-depth coverage and hands-on teaching methodology provides you with growth opportunities, and positions you as a leader in the compliance community to give you an edge in this competitive job market.
- AIBA membership provides immediate access to professionals representing international financial institutions, who are an excellent source of networking and continuing education.
- The Program qualifies for New York State's continuing education requirements for the CPA license.
- Are comprised of more than 200 compliance professionals working at global banks and foreign banks with U.S Operations, non-banks (broker dealer, asset manager, hedge fund, credit union, insurer), professional services firms (audit, legal, consulting), and regulators.
- Have been employed at AIG, American Express, Banco de la Nación Argentina, Bank of America, Bank of China, Bank Leumi, Barclays, BlackRock, BNY Mellon, China Merchants Bank, Citi, Crédit Agricole, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, DZ Bank, FDIC, Federal Reserve Bank, Fidelity Investments, HSBC, Itau Corpbanca, JPMorgan Chase, KPMG, Mizuho Bank, Morgan Stanley, United Nations Federal Credit Union, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and Wells Fargo, amongst others.
- Network and keep in touch via the CCRP Program Alumni Networking LinkedIn Group.
About the Program
- Curriculum The comprehensive curriculum covers all the latest aspects of both U.S. and international regulation. Students enrolled in the CCRP® Program take courses in corporate governance, regulatory affairs, and developing and managing a company's compliance program.
- Location All classes are held at Pace's Midtown Center in the landmark Fred French Building at 551 Fifth Avenue (at 45th Street) and are also available online. The certification exam is administered at Pace's New York City campus and online, and is followed by a graduation reception and dinner.
- Schedule CCRP® Cycle 13 starts in spring 2018.
- AIBA Membership One-year complimentary membership upon program completion.
- Registration* If you have questions about registration, contact Brian Pew at email@example.com or 212-618-6444.
* Students enrolled in the Program are eligible to apply for private student loans. For additional information, contact Brian Pew.