Please contact Brian Pew at email@example.com or 212-618-6444 if:
- You have any questions about registration.
- Your employer will be paying Pace directly for your tuition.
- You will be applying for a private student loan.
- You want more information about the six-credit tuition discount toward an MBA, MS, or Executive MBA degree program at the Lubin School.
To register and pay for Course One by credit card or electronic check, please see the following instructions and then click here to register now. Next session starts on September 22, 2016. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-618-6444 for more details.
- Be sure the pop-up blocker is disabled on your web browser.
- On the first screen, click "Detailed View" right above the course title
- In the left column you will find Course One listed as "BUSS 0100 100 - Corporate Governance in Financial Institutions."
- On the next screen, add the course to your shopping cart by clicking "Add to Cart."
- Click "View and Continue Registration" in the bottom right corner.
- Click "Checkout" in the bottom right corner.
- In the pop-up window, click "Create New Account." Please fill in the requested fields and then proceed to remit payment.
- Upon completion of your registration, you will be e-mailed a receipt as well as a message on how to activate your Pace student user account, enabling you to access Pace e-mail and Blackboard, an online leaning management system used in the program. It is important that you keep your Pace username and the password you will be prompted to create in a safe place, as you will need it during the program to access online materials.
- Please disregard the contact information listed at the top of the screen, as it is not directly tied to this program. For any questions, please contact Brian Pew email@example.com or 212-618-6444.